At the Fly Again, we believe that the time you spend with us should be fun for ALL the family. So, while you are relaxing with a cocktail on one of our beach loungers or enjoying a meal in our restaurant, why not keep your kids entertained at the Fly Again Kids Club – Crafts and Fun. We don’t just ‘watch’ your kids; we keep them busy and happy by having tons of fun, making cool things and playing games!
Come and meet Femi! She is fluent in English, Greek and Russian as well as being a talented artist – she painted all the beautiful decorations! She uses her artistic skills along with all the fantastic toys and games to keep your kids entertained.
Fly Again Kids Club – Crafts and Fun – is:
- Fully air-conditioned.
- A safe and comfortable environment.
- Filled with soft puffers and bean bags for relaxing!
- Full of wonderful toys. Cars, a wooden train track, toy tools, building blocks, tea sets, dolls and prams, cooking sets, a village shop, soft building blocks, a Foot Labrynth, a ball pit and slide… and much much more!
- Organised into a daily schedule of activities including crafting, music, competitions, play and, of course, lots of fun!
- Filtered water in plastic cups is provided for the children free of charge. You can also purchase other soft drinks for your children from the Fly Again menu.
For children aged 3-12 years. We can cater for 10 children in the Fun Club at any one time. Children under 3 years old can use the Kids Club free of charge but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
€5 per hour or €2.50 per half hour. Prices are per child.